LILacrosseNews.com, Posted 3/12/12
Dear HEADstrong Supporters,
On behalf of the HEADstrong Foundation we wish to personally invite you and your program to Join Our Team of Champions by participating in Score For A Cure this season. We encourage you to make a difference by being Relentless like our founder Nicholas “HEAD” Colleluori and face-off against blood cancer this season. We are all in this together and through the game we can change lives.
Teams and players from around the country are always asking us how they can get more involved with the HEADstrong Foundation. Score For A Cure was born from those inquiries. For teams the fundraiser is a great team building project, for players it is a fun-filled opportunity to use the game to make a difference in the lives of patients and families of blood cancer.
Spring into action and register today for Score For A Cure benefiting the HEADstrong Foundation. Follow these easy steps and make every goal count this season.
1) Register Today
2) A registration fee of $20.00 will apply; this entitles participants to receive the Official Score For A Cure Package ($35.00 Value)includes:
Official Fundraising URL to Manage Online Fundraising
The Official Score For A Cure Moisture Wicking Performance Shirt
New 2012 HEADstrong Mouthguard
Online Game Tracker
3) Set a fundraising goal and begin sharing Nick’s story with your friends, family and neighbors.
4) Encourage others to get in the game by pledging an amount based on your total team goals this season. Suggested pledge amount ($.10-$.25 Per Goal)
5) Post your fundraising totals and communicate with your supporters regarding your progress. Share with them important HEADstrong fundraising emails throughout your season.
6) At the end of your season tally your team goals and pledge amounts. Off-line donations can be submitted in form of check, and mailed to the HEADstrong Foundation, 232 Green Avenue, Holmes, PA 19043. Please indicate the player that you are supporting on the check.
7) You will receive a Relentless Reward based on the funds that you raise from the HEADstrong Foundation.
8) Get Scoring!!!
For More Information, click here
This year, the HEADstrong Foundation has teamed up with Inside Lacrosse, Lacrosse.com and Brine Lacrosse for some great new fundraising incentives. This year the top individual fundraiser will receive a Limited Edition HEADstrong Rebounder from Brine and the top team fundraiser will receive a pair of Limited Edition HEADstrong lime green collegiate lacrosse nets as seen at the Inside Lacrosse Big City Classic on ESPN.
The HEADstrong Foundation